Seeking a FREELANCE PART TIME EMPLOYEE
RAINA DAWN is looking for a friendly, energetic, reliable, work-ready Sale Associate to work at least one Saturday a month, days throughout the week when needed, during events in the store and lastly during the holiday season such as Black Friday. Someone who has prior retail experience, a good hand at sales, and has the ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment. Preferably one who has a passion for fashion and a good sense of current trends. Sales associate will be able to open and close the store on their own. Flexible part time hours and must be available Monday through Friday to cover the store is needed.
This will be a Part-Time Position.
As a sales associate for RAINA DAWN you will be responsible for working on your own on Saturdays and at times alongside our store manager or owner. You will be responsible for running the store open to close, sales, working the register, knowing inventory, keeping the store organized and assisting in styling customers. You will assist the manager with tasks around the store, primarily getting out new inventory when needed and assist events when available. You will assist customers to ensure they have an extraordinary experience and drive sales to meet business goals.
We are currently hiring so don't wait to reach out!
- Opening and closing the store on your own
- Unpacking, checking-in, steaming, looking for damages, tagging and merchandising new inventory
- Running the register by handling money and keeping it exact and organized
- Returning inventory from the fitting rooms to the correct location making sure it looks nice and organized
- Replenishing purchases inventory on the floor
- Assistant in content creation when time allows
- Manage upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with visual standards
- Cleaning and keeping the store neat, organized and eye-pleasing
- Helping customers try on clothes, providing advice on fit, style, fashion, color and suggesting complementary accessories, in order to support purchasing decisions and excellent customer service
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on trends in the fashion world
- Follow all company policies and procedures
Represent the Brand
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
- Ideally fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting, but not required
- Ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong time management, organization and follow-up skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and have desire to work
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which at times includes, evenings, events, weekends and holidays and covering when the Store Manager is not able to work any of the days Mon-Fri.
Email CATIE@RAINADAWN.COM with resume or call the store at 410-602-1200