Seeking a STORE MANAGER
RAINA DAWN is looking for a talented, energetic, reliable individual who has an interest in working in a small business with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands and enjoy helping others find their style. The ideal candidate would have experience in the retail space in possibly a managerial, assistant managerial experience, key holder sales role.
This will be a Full-Time Position.
As the Store Manager of RAINA DAWN , you are a critical leadership partner – a “co-pilot” to the Store Owner. You will partner with the Store Owner to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. You are primarily accountable for company’s set standard selling and service skills, in addition to the day-to-day operations of running a successful business with an authentic approach.
As the Manager you will be responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations. We are looking for an individual with a passion for fashion and a good sense of current trends. We are also expecting the Manager to be accountable for the shop's day-to-day operations and work closely with the shop owner on developing the brand and providing a sophisticated, trend setting environment for this high end boutique.
Email Raina at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are currently hiring so don't wait to reach out!
- Track and enter inventory in POS System, along with tagging, steaming and overseeing damages and returns to vendors
- Manage daily operations of the store from technical problems to contractor maintenance, help desk calls, keeping supplies replenished, etc.
- Manage upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with visual standards
- Manage the daily cleanliness of the store, by maintaining sales floor and stock room (can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs)
- Creating a variety of content for social media to promote new merchandise and inform customers on any promotional events and sales
- Maintaining the e-commerce website through uploading and editing products, establishing marketing tactics to promote online sales
- Calculating and maintaining data on credits owed by vendors as needed from damages and vendor returns
- Coordinating with sales representatives to approve purchase order accuracy and track any budget adjustments made
- Assist in reconciling inventory each month with owner and accountant
- Assist with media work, promos, marketing, store events, photo shoots, and more
- Helping customers try on clothes, providing advice on fit, style, fashion, color and suggesting complementary accessories, in order to support purchasing decisions and excellent customer service
- Opportunity to assist owner in buying for the store, merchandising, and decorating the store
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Maintain an active, accurate client book in POS system, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on trends in the fashion world
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, and merchandise
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Manage performance, handle issues & resolve conflict in a calm, objective & fact-based manner
Represent the Brand
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
- Assist owner in keeping company’s social media content and branding fresh and current.
- In partnership with the owner, oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business
- In partnership with the owner, maintain the RAINA DAWN aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
- Ideally fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, events, weekends and holidays and covering when Sales Associates are unavailable.